- The Student Welfare of SCB Dental College and Hospital, Cuttack guided by the committees constituted for Committee for annual calendar Of event
- Further the sexual harassment Committee, Committee for verification of attendance, Anti ragging flying squared committee also take part in the student welfare activities.
Responsibilities of Student Welfare Committees
The Students’ Welfare committee under the head of committees constituted for annual calendar of events of SCB Dental College and Hospital Cuttack having the following responsibilities.
- Organizing and managing all matters related to students’ welfare, conduct and discipline.
- Coordinating training and practical programmes.
- Liaison with parents/guardians of students with respect to their performance and conduct on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with respective class representatives ( CR) regarding the extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Coordinating with the counsellors for SC/ST students regarding their problems.
- Coordinating with anti ragging squad, anti ragging monitoring cell and ragging prevention cell to ensure ragging free campus.
- Coordinating with law and order authorities with respect to student discipline.
- constitution for Annual Calendar of events like World Oral Health Day, Anti Tobacco Day, Dentist Day and other social activities to be observed at S.C.B. Dental College and Hospital, Cuttack.
- Verification of attendance of MDS and BDS students.
- remain vigilant and prevent un-toward incidents in the Campus